I want to talk about something totally different yet very dear to my heart and that’s “Dating you Husband”. If you read my Anniversaries Series, you’ll know how strongly I feel about taking time out of our busy lives and making an effort to keeping the love and romance alive in the marriage.
I will not duplicate what I wrote, you can read it there if you haven’t, but I am excited to open this post almost like a forum style and get your input as well.
I so enjoy reading your comments. We call all learn so much from each other. In that series, we share a ton of tips and ideas you can do to date your husband. Ideas for going on, dating on a budget and just different things you can do.
Today, I want to hear your idea:
- How often do you go out? What keeps you from going out more?
- What kinds of things do you do for date nights when you are out and about? How about when you stay home?
- Tips on doing date nights on a budget, or if you are able to spoil yourself with something fancier? What do you do?
- What do you do with your kids when you go out? Or if you stay at home.
- What do you do with gifts for special occasions? What’s a good gift idea if someone is stuck. Leave a link with some ideas.
These are just some questions to get you started. I’d love to get inspired by some of your ideas and I bet others will love the input as well.
The giveaway assosiated with this post is CLOSED! Thank you all and I hope you enjoy the post.
Fondly, Timur & Valentina