We welcome you all to our second site! I am so excited about this new journey!
We purchased a farmhouse we will be renovating. We built the current ranch home we are living in 15 years ago, when we only had two kiddos. I guess it is safe to say, we have outgrown the home. We have been praying and looking for land to build a new home on for years. Unfortunately, we just couldn’t find something we absolutely loved.
In September (2020), there was a home that went up for auction and we purchased it (all the details coming SOON). It is an older home that needs some remodeling but we fell in love with not only the home but the property itself. Just absolutely dreamy.
I love following DIY and decor accounts. Seeing the “before and after”, and the process in between. In our marriage, I have a vision or creation and my hubby brings it to life and that is what we will be doing here. We make such a wonderful team together
So, join us on this new journey!
Though I love design and decor and am so excited to share that, my faith is a huge part of who I am. The last few years have been quite a journey for me and my family and I want to share that here. Sometimes, being vulnerable and open is scary, especially if you aren’t a person that likes to share too much of your personal life (aka ME). But, in the past, when I’ve been open and honest with the struggles of being a Godly woman, wife and mother – it spoke to so many of you. That, my friends, is something so beautiful! Reading through your comments, tips and struggles inspires the rest of us to strive and be a better person today than I was yesterday.
I was raised in a conservative home and though my faith was solid, until a few years ago. God showed me I actually had many things that weren’t based on Scripture at all! It was a rather scary realization and I’d love to share that ALL here.
We are currently working on a SHOP that will be live soon where we will be selling these beautiful signs and so much more. But, in the meantime, I’d love to do a giveaway for 2 of you to win a customized sign to celebrate the launch of our new site!
Choose your board design:
-SIZE: 2’x3’, 2’x4’, 16”x24”, 12”x24” or 12”x20”.
-STAIN: Neutral Black, Classic Gray and Walnut Brown.
-SIGN: And choose from one of the personalized phrases below. (We have the Family Established sign in our living in a 2’x3′ and the As for Me and My House in a 2’x4′ in our office.) You can also personalize a phrase if you don’t like any of the ones offered.
- The giveaway is valid for US residents only, must be 18 years of age (or older). I wish I could do Canada as well but the shipping is SO EXPENSIVE outside of the US.
- Use one or all giveaway entry options for more chances to win.
- Winners will be randomly selected on December 7th, 2020 and notified via e-mail. You must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn.
- If you are having any trouble with entering, feel free to leave your questions in the comments or use our CONTACT form.
WINNERS: Winners for the giveaway are Lyuda and Lena. Please check your emails to choose your gift and respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be drawn. 🙂 Thank you all who entered. There will be more giveaways like this, AND, we have a store coming with all of these signs you can purchase.
Enjoy some pictures from our fall 2020 family photoshoot!
The beautiful children God has given us. Yes, it is so hard to raise them but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Benjamin just turned 17 years old and is a junior in High School.
- Joseph is 15 years old and a sophomore in High School. He just got his driver’s temps.
- Elizabeth is 10 years old and in the 5th grade. She is so sweet and innocent. Loves to organize and clean (like mama like daughter).
- Nathaniel is 9 years old and in 3rd grade. He is the goofball of the family.
- Abigail is 6 years old and in 1st grade. She is Miss Fashionista and still clued to her mama.
- Elijah will be 2 in January. He is talking up a storm and so fun to be around. He is so adventurous.
- Seraphima is 7 months and is just an angel, like her name. She is such a good and quiet baby.
On November 30th, my husband and I will be celebrating 18 years of marriage. Almost seems unreal. He truly is God’s greatest gift to me.
And the men of the family.
Thank you, Jesus, for this family of mine.
Though 2020 has been a year of surprises (good and bad), I’m so grateful that our Heavenly Father is unchangeable. He is, was, and always will be the same.
What has 2020 taught you?
Wishing you and your family a wonderful finish to this year and a blessed 2021.
Tim, Valentina and kiddos.