We’ve been doing these end-of-year posts and it’s so fun to look back at how much everyone has grown and the different things going on in our lives. Here are the previous years:
Video of 2022 <3
Enjoy our short Video of the highlights of this year.
2022 in Overview:
- Tim and Valentina- In January, I turned forty and in February, Tim turned forty as well. In November, we celebrated our 20th anniversary – cannot believe we have been together for so long. This was a big year for us.
- Benjamin- Our oldest and firstborn graduated High School this year. I’m not sure why but this makes me feel so old. We had a lovely graduation party for him with all of our friends and family celebrating.
- If you’ve been following our family for a while now, you’ll know that we have such a heart for mission work. It is so exciting that Benjamin was able to go and serve in Israel for 3 months. He got baptized there and my hubby and I went to visit him. You can read all about it HERE.
- Joseph- Our second son is a senior this year. He played soccer for the first time and loved it.
- Elizabeth- Elizabeth is in 7th grade and that is Junior High for us. He is really growing in her Identity in Christ and it’s so beautiful to see her grow in Him and know she doesn’t have to be like everyone else.
- Nathaniel– Nathan is in 5th grade this year. This has been a huge year of growth for him. He really is becoming more responsible and is starting to see where he can help around the house.
- Abigail- Abigail has the sweetest and most tender heart. She’s the one that will cry at stories and hug me because she is so grateful she has a mom. So sweet.
- Elijah- Elijah is the highlight of our family. His personality is the funniest and everyone misses him most if we are ever apart.
- Seraphima- Our sweetest angel is such a blessing to our family. This year has been so many firsts for her. She’s been delayed in so many of her initial milestones and it’s such a blessing to see her thrive.
My beautiful sister Jessica was serving in South Africa for six months and in Mar/April I took Joseph and Elizabeth with me to visit her. It was so incredible to serve together with my kids and their team. Truly such a blessing.
We were able to go out and invite the locals to a women’s gathering. There were so many donations we took over and it was so beautiful to gift the women clothes, shoes and some personal items to make them feel beautiful. We then hosted a short message about how each one is so important and has a calling and finished with food and fellowship and serving them by doing hair and nails.
Before leaving, we went on a Safari and it was definitely the highlight of our trip. <3
Mission Work: My husband and I both have such a heart for Mission Work and I love that we are able to introduce all of our kids to serving at such a young age.
(Ben was 11 and Joey 12 when they went on their first trip, Elizabeth was 11 as well.)
Ben’s mission trip details and our visit to Israel may be found HERE.
This war in Ukraine where I was born has been brutal. So many lives have been lost and so many families divided and torn. We have two cousins who we were to help get to the US and it’s been such a wonderful journey getting them settled here.
Though the Lord opened doors for speaking in 2020, each year just gets more exciting.
In 2022 we spend so much time on the road visiting churches and ministering to women. There is a revival happening with women and it’s beautiful! There truly is nothing more rewarding that walking in what the Lord designed you to walk in.
We as women can change so much if we walk in the Word. Not only we can change but we are so influencial and their will be change in our homes and surrounding!
Though we’ve scaled back from posting our DIYs here, this upcoming year we will have so much content that is Faith Based to share.
I’m really seeking the Lord and what is on His heart to share. He knows what we need and I know he will provide.
Do you have a topic you’d like covered? I’d like to hear your ideas in the comments.
And that wraps up 2022.
Thank you for being a part of our online family. We so appreciate every single one of us.
Tim & Valentina, and our Children